A Wide Range of Legal Services for the Injured in Wilmington, Seaford and New Castle
Helping workers, personal injury victims and families throughout Delaware get back on track
Most people only need a lawyer a handful of times in their lives – but when those times come, you want an attorney who knows what to do. The Delaware law firm of Silverman, McDonald & Friedman has offered comprehensive legal counsel for injured workers and individuals for years, and we know what it takes to build a successful claim. With offices in New Castle, Seaford and Wilmington, we are always close by when you need us the most.
Work with a Wilmington personal injury lawyer who puts your best interests first
A serious personal injury can affect your future opportunities, your quality of life and your earning capacity. Our goal is to see you through your tough time and help you secure the damages you are due. We know that you can’t afford to wait, so we offer proactive and creative strategies designed to help you quickly, without settling for less than you deserve. We proudly represent Delaware clients after they have suffered in:
- Car accidents. There are few events more frightening – or frustrating – than an auto accident. Our skilled Delaware car accident lawyers coordinate with doctors, handle the insurance company, even help you get a rental car if you need one. We fight for you so you can focus on healing.
- Truck accidents. A collision with a truck is serious business. We investigate the circumstances surrounding the crash, and hold commercial trucking companies accountable when their drivers’ actions or negligence has caused you harm.
- Motorcycle accidents. A serious motorcycle accident can lead to permanent, serious injuries, such as paralysis, traumatic brain injuries or the loss of a limb. Silverman, McDonald & Friedman has successfully represented motorcycle riders and passengers in complex injury lawsuits and claims.
- Construction accidents. Construction is a dangerous business. Whether you are based here in Delaware or work for an outside company doing work in our state, we know what it takes to build a successful case. From crane collapses to ladder and scaffolding falls to electrocution: there is no case too challenging for us to handle.
- Wrongful death. There is no loss more tragic than that of a loved one. When that loss could have been prevented, or was caused by the negligence of another person or entity, it can be too much to bear. We promise you a safe a secure environment to discuss your needs, and promise that you will work with an experienced Delaware personal injury lawyer whose compassion is equaled only by the skills to help you obtain relief.
When you are hurt and scare, you don’t have the time or energy to deal with complex legal claims – but we do. At Silverman, McDonald & Friedman, we take care of the legal requirements and protect your interests, so you and your family can focus on one another.
Help for injured workers in Delaware
In Delaware, workers’ compensation is intended to ensure you are taken care of financially and medically after an on-the-job injury. But then some employers may be counting on your lack of knowledge of your full workers’ compensation rights. Unfortunately for them, they didn’t count on us.
Silverman, McDonald & Friedman is one of the leading law firms in Delaware when it comes to workers’ compensation. We offer you the complete package, making ourselves accessible to answer your questions during the day or night. You can put your trust in us to:
- Assist you with the initial application
- Work with your doctors to get updated and accurate medical histories
- Represent you at official hearings
- Represent you in front of the Delaware Superior Court when necessary
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing a claim for workers’ compensation in Delaware, so you don’t want to wait. We can help.
When you choose Silverman, McDonald & Friedman, you choose a team of attorneys who has been trusted by your friends, family and neighbors. With more than 100 years of collective experience on your side, you can be sure that we do what is right for our clients. Honest, supportive guidance in language you can understand: that’s our promise to you.
The Wilmington law firm you can trust to protect you after an injury
Silverman McDonald & Friedman offers a wide range of legal services to the injured in Delaware. If you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, or if you have been hurt in an auto accident, we have the skills, resources and experience you want on your side. Please call 302.314.5553 or fill out our contact form to set up a free consultation in our Wilmington, New Castle or Seaford offices.