A Wide Range of Legal Services from Trusted Delaware Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Experienced counsel in New Castle, Seaford, Wilmington, and Newark
Most people only need a lawyer a handful of times in their lives – but when those times come, you want an attorney who knows what to do. The Delaware law firm of Silverman, McDonald & Friedman has offered comprehensive legal counsel for injured workers and individuals for years, and we know what it takes to build a successful claim. With offices in New Castle, Seaford, Newark and Wilmington, we are always close by when you need us the most.
Experienced Delaware car, truck, and motorcycle accident lawyers
A car, truck, or motorcycle crash can lead to a lot of long-term problems for victims. Not only must you deal with the fallout of a serious injury, but you also have to haggle with the insurance company, deal with getting a rental, and find the money for a new car or repairs, all while potentially being out of work. Silverman, McDonald & Friedman is here to help you with our vehicle claims to ensure that you are being treated fairly and justly. Contact us for assistance with:
- Car accidents. There are few events more frightening – or frustrating – than an auto accident. Our skilled Delaware car accident lawyers coordinate with doctors, handle the insurance company, even help you get a rental car if you need one. Our team handles all manner of car crash claims, including those stemming from:
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents. Delaware has a lot to offer cyclists and pedestrians, but it poses dangers, too. If you or a loved one is injured while walking or riding a bike, we can help you seek compensation for your damages.
- Truck accidents. A collision with a truck is serious business. We investigate the circumstances surrounding the crash, and hold commercial trucking companies accountable when their drivers’ actions or negligence has caused you harm.
- Motorcycle accidents. A serious motorcycle accident can lead to permanent, serious injuries, such as paralysis, traumatic brain injuries or the loss of a limb. Silverman, McDonald & Friedman has successfully represented motorcycle riders and passengers in complex injury lawsuits and claims.
Work with a Delaware personal injury lawyer who puts your best interests first
A serious personal injury can affect your future opportunities, your quality of life and your earning capacity. Our goal is to see you through your tough time and help you secure the damages you are due. We know that you can’t afford to wait, so we offer proactive and creative strategies designed to help you quickly, without settling for less than you deserve. We proudly represent Delaware clients in claims involving:
- Catastrophic injuries. Some types of injuries can have long-lasting, even permanent effects on your life and health. These are catastrophic injuries, and an experienced injury lawyer may be your best bet to get the help you need. If you or a loved one has suffered a spinal injury, traumatic brain injury, burn injury, loss of limb, permanent scarring or disfigurement, or other life-altering injury, contact us today so we can get to work on your case.
- Construction accidents. Construction is a dangerous business. Whether you are based here in Delaware or work for an outside company doing work in our state, we know what it takes to build a successful case. From crane collapses to ladder and scaffolding falls to electrocution: there is no case too challenging for us to handle.
- Wrongful death. There is no loss more tragic than that of a loved one. When that loss could have been prevented, or was caused by the negligence of another person or entity, it can be too much to bear. If your loved one has died in a vehicle crash, from a defective product, on a worksite, or for any reason related to another’s negligence, contact the firm today.
- Product liability claims. Defective products cause thousands of injuries every year to drivers, passengers, children, workers, and consumers of all ages. If you are hurt, we can help.
- Slips, trips, and falls. Premises liability claims are claims that involve property owner negligence. The statute of limitations and regulations can vary based on how and where you were injured, so it is important to contact us quickly so we can get started on your case.
When you are hurt and scared, you don’t have the time or energy to deal with complex legal claims – but we do. At Silverman, McDonald & Friedman, we take care of the legal requirements and protect your interests, so you and your family can focus on one another.
Help for injured workers in Delaware
In Delaware, workers’ compensation is intended to ensure you are taken care of financially and medically after an on-the-job injury. But then some employers may be counting on your lack of knowledge of your full workers’ compensation rights. Unfortunately for them, they didn’t count on us:
- Defective or Failed Safety Equipment
- Equipment or Tool-Related Accidents
- Failure to Warn
- Falling or Moving Objects
- Falls from Heights
- Forklift Accidents
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Healthcare Workplace Accident
- Injuries from Manufacturing
- FELA / Injured Railroad Workers
Silverman, McDonald & Friedman is one of the leading law firms in Delaware when it comes to workers’ compensation. We offer you the complete package, making ourselves accessible to answer your questions during the day or night. You can put your trust in us to:
- Assist you with the initial application
- Work with your doctors to get updated and accurate medical histories
- Represent you at official hearings
- Represent you in front of the Delaware Superior Court when necessary
- Assist you with requesting a settlement
- Assist with the commutation of claims
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing a claim for workers’ compensation in Delaware, so you don’t want to wait. We can help.
Delaware workers’ compensation information:
- Common Workers’ Compensation Acronyms
- Coronavirus Claims
- Protecting Your Workers’ Compensation Rights
- Understanding Workers Compensation Law
Additional areas of practice
Silverman, McDonald & Friedman is proud that so many of our clients choose us based on the recommendations of their friends, neighbors, and loved ones. To better serve our clients, we offer additional legal services:
When you choose Silverman, McDonald & Friedman, you choose a team of attorneys who has been trusted by your friends, family and neighbors. With more than 100 years of collective experience on your side, you can be sure that we do what is right for our clients. Honest, supportive guidance in language you can understand: that’s our promise to you.
The Delaware law firm you can trust to protect you after an injury
Silverman McDonald & Friedman offers a wide range of legal services to the injured in Delaware. If you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, or if you have been hurt in an auto accident, we have the skills, resources and experience you want on your side. Please call 302-888-2900 or fill out our contact form to set up a free consultation in our Wilmington, Newark, New Castle or Seaford offices.