Experienced Delaware Personal Injury Lawyers Protect Your Rights
Help for injury victims in and around Wilmington, Newark and Seaford, DE
As we move through the world, each of us is expected to exercise some level of care and consideration for those around us – but that is not always the case. Sometimes people get injured due to the negligent actions or omissions of others. Whether you sustain an injury in an auto accident, slip and fall down the stairs at the mall, or contract an illness from a prescription drug that was supposed to help you get better, we have a civil justice system that allows you to recover compensation for your injuries and any other losses you might suffer.
At the law firm of Silverman, McDonald & Friedman, we enjoy a reputation for successfully achieving financial compensation for our personal injury clients. We know how to find out who is at fault and pursue every available legal action to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Handling a wide array of personal injury claims
Our lawyers have experience handling all types of personal injury cases, from a routine car accident claim to a complex products liability lawsuit. Whether we settle the case or pursue litigation, you benefit from our years of experience and our collective knowledge of the law. We routinely represent people just like you who are dealing with:
- Auto accident claims. We are well-known throughout Delaware as the go-to law firm for auto accidents. Whether you were involved in a collision with a car or a commercial truck, had an accident on your motorcycle, or were affected while you were a passenger in a vehicle, we know what to do.
- Brain and spinal injuries. A spinal cord injury can have a lasting impact on your life and your ability to work. We pursue those responsible for your injuries and we fight for your right to compensation.
- Traumatic brain injuries. If you or a loved one were involved in a catastrophic accident and sustained head injuries that have caused permanent disability, we can make sure that the responsible party compensates you for loss of future earning capacity, medical expenses, pain and suffering and any other losses.
- Premises liability claims. Whether you were injured on a defective stairway, or attacked due to negligent security, we hold property owners liable for keeping their property safe for the public to use and enjoy without the threat of harm.
- Product liability claims. You take prescription medication to cure an illness, but when defective drugs make you sick, you may be able to take legal action against the manufacturer.
- Wrongful death. If you have lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of another you may be able to receive compensation for your loss. We can help.
We walk you through the personal injury claim process in Delaware, so that you always know where you are and how you’re doing. From your initial consultation with one of our attorneys all the way through to the settlement, you can rely on having experienced representation by your side.
Choosing the best Delaware injury lawyer for your needs
Our Delaware personal injury attorneys not only have the skill and experience to represent you when you have been injured, but we have the compassion and the sensitivity to reassure you that you are in good hands with us. At Silverman, McDonald & Friedman, we shoulder the challenge of dealing with your doctor and with the insurance company’s legal team. We know what it takes to build a strong case on your behalf.
Contact a professional and dedicated personal injury attorney who knows how to help
At the law offices of Silverman, McDonald & Friedman we are here to fight for the rights of those who have been injured by the negligence of another. With offices in Wilmington, Seaford and Newark, we are able to help victims and their families in every county. Please call 302-888-2900 or fill out our contact form to make a no-cost appointment with an experienced Delaware personal injury attorney who wants to help.