Your Home for Respected Delaware Workers’ Compensation & Personal Injury Attorneys
Experienced Wilmington personal injury lawyers with a track record of success
At work behind every client served by the law office of Silverman McDonald & Friedman is over 100 years combined legal experience and a proven record of results. Our law firm understands that each client is unique and has individual legal needs. We are committed to working with you to find a way meet those needs and provide you with superior legal counsel. Call today for a free consultation to learn how we can put our legal experience to work for you.
A wide range of practice areas in New Castle and Seaford
Our law firm serves clients across all three counties in Delaware, in the following areas of law:
- Personal injury — If you or a loved one has sustained a serious injury, our dedicated Wilmington personal injury claim lawyers can help you get the compensation you need and deserve. Our law firm has assisted countless clients in investigating, analyzing and presenting a case for damages at court.
- Workers’ compensation — The process of workers’ compensation can be confusing. A seasoned attorney from Silverman McDonald & Friedman can help explain your rights and protect them throughout the legal process. We can also help you with your work-related personal injury claims against any third parties liable for your injuries.
- Estate planning — Proper estate planning is crucial to providing for loved ones and preventing family conflict after death. A well-versed Delaware estate planning attorney at our firm can help you sort out the complicated details of distributing assets and managing an estate.
- Real estate — The complexities of property law can confound even the most seasoned professional. Our knowledgeable and approachable Wilmington attorneys take the time to explain to you your legal options and reduce the stress involved in your real estate dispute.
- DUI/traffic offenses — One night out may give you a criminal record for the rest of your life. When you’re under the threat of a license suspension or even imprisonment, our trusted Delaware attorneys help protect your freedom and your driving privileges.
Let a reliable New Castle lawyer handle your personal injury case
When you turn to Silverman McDonald & Friedman, you can rest assured that you are receiving professional and efficient legal service in each of our many areas of practice. We go the extra mile to provide accessible and client-focused service. Contact us online or call at 302.888.2900 for a free initial consultation. House calls may be available at your home or hospital.
We have served satisfied clients in each of the three Delaware counties of New Castle, Kent and Sussex, including the cities of Wilmington, New Castle, Middletown, Newark, Smyrna, Dover, Seaford, Georgetown and the Delaware Beaches.